CMS is an industry leading building envelope contractor specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of energy efficient PVCu, aluminium and timber composite windows, doors and curtain walling systems.
With specialist manufacturing and recycling facilities in Castlecary and Kirkcaldy, CMS is at the forefront of innovative developments and award-winning practices within the industry creating products and systems that benefit its diverse client base whilst having minimal negative impact on the environment.
Health & Safety Administrator
This is a varied and exciting role suitable for an experienced Health & Safety Administrator. Working out of our Castlecary HQ Site, and reporting to the Health & Safety Manager, a minimum of 2 years’ experience working within a Policy and Procedure led Health and Safety Environment is essential. In addition, you will have excellent communication, organisational, administration and IT skills as well as excellent attention to detail and accuracy in relation to recording information.
- Ordering and issue of Workwear, Safety Footwear and PPE
- Organising , Recording and electronic filing of Health & Safety Training
- Management and organisation of refresher training
- Assisting in the preparation and printing of Health and Safety Documentation
- Delivering, managing and recording of the CMS Health & Safety Induction process
- Assisting in testing and recording of the effectiveness of the Fire Alarm Systems and associated lighting systems
- Assisting with Weekly Inspections of the Factory
- Maintaining, managing and organising Portable Appliance Testing
- Providing Administrative support to departments for the preparation of Work Instructions and Risk Assessments
- Administration of Lifting Equipment and Accessories across site locations
- Providing Administrative support for Health and Safety Meetings, Awareness Sessions and Safety Campaigns.
To apply for this exciting opportunity: Please send your CV along with a description as to why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this job role to: email@example.com
We are currently seeking a Quantity Surveyor to join a team reporting to the Commercial Manager. You will work as part of a team in managing all commercial aspects of various projects to control and manage costs, identify opportunities for increasing profit margins and to promote the core values of the business.
You will assist the Commercial Manager in the preparation of interim and final account submissions and will be responsible for producing accurate weekly and monthly reports.
A minimum of 5 years’ experience gained in the construction industry is preferred. A good understanding of the commercial issues faced by a surveying team and the principals of commercial management are a pre requisite for the position and the successful candidate should have strong IT skills as well as being both numerate and accurate in their work.
You should have effective written and verbal communication skills and be able to present yourself in a professional manner in all situations. Please state current salary when applying.
To apply for this exciting opportunity: Please send your CV along with a description as to why you believe you are the ideal candidate for this job role to: