CMS is an industry leading building envelope contractor specialising in the design, manufacture, installation and aftercare of energy efficient PVCu and aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling systems.
With specialist manufacturing and recycling facilities in Castlecary and Kirkcaldy, CMS is at the forefront of innovative developments and award-winning practices within the industry creating products and systems that benefit its diverse client base whilst having minimal negative impact on the environment.
Our ethos at CMS Window Systems is that cultural diversity and individual differences are positively valued and individuals are encouraged to develop and maximise their true potential in an environment free from harassment and discrimination. Personal data held by CMS in relation to employment applications will be used and managed in accordance with our Job Applicant Privacy Notice.
Trade Sales Manager
Due to sustained business growth, we are currently recruiting for an experienced PVCu Window and Door Trade Sales Manager, to be based from our manufacturing facility in Castlecary, Cumbernauld.
Working as part of the Business Development team, this position will be responsible for successfully delivering the revenue and margin for the trade sector; ensuring that customers are provided with an excellent service from start to finish.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Working closely with the Business Development team to deliver a pipeline of opportunities of appropriate type and quality, and of a size sufficient to deliver the targeted new business for trade sales;
- Securing appropriate market intelligence and fostering networks of contacts across trade sector and supply accurate and timely intelligence and leads;
- Ensuring individual sales targets are met and contribute to team success;
- Assisting the Estimating Manager with sourcing of stock and materials at competitive costs;
- Regular engagement with clients, and vendors to discuss and formulate estimates and resolve issues;
- Preparing estimates used by management for purposes such as planning, organising, and scheduling work;
- Completing all administrative tasks specific to trade from initial quotation to order processing;
- Providing customers with brochures and samples as appropriate;
- Working with manufacturing and planning, to ensure customer delivery dates are met;
- Liaising with customers to gain feedback on projects;
- Ensuring information held on Business Micros system is up to date and accurate.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Substantial experience within the PVCu Window and Door industry, working with and selling to trade.
- Excellent commercial awareness with an ability to build strong and successful relationships.
If you are interested in applying for this vacancy please send us a copy of your CV with a covering letter, outlining your suitability for the role, to: email@example.com
Site Manager (New Build PVC) - Castlecary, Cumbernauld
Salary: up to £29,500
Hours of Work: 39 hour week (M-T, 0800 – 1700, F – 0800 - 1530)
CMS Window Systems is an industry leading building envelope contractor specialising in the design, manufacture and installation of PVCu and aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling systems.
Due to continued growth, we have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Site Manager to manage the installation works on our PVC window and door refurbishment projects.
Reporting to the Contracts Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Liaising with the CMS design team and ensure a technical knowledge of the project is understood;
- Recruiting and managing all on site sub-contract and books in labour, ensuring all documentation is complete and approved prior to starting on site.
- Ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of all staff on the site, including the completion of the required CMS Health and Safety documentation;
- Attending all required progress / technical meetings and reporting back as required.
- Ensuring an appropriate level of correspondence with sub-contractor and client teams is maintained via the use of email, daily progress reports and weekly progress updates
- Liaising with production and dispatch teams to ensure timely delivery of package materials to site and associated drawings as required.
- Maintaining and monitoring all site quality control, checking and approving all complete installed works via the use of CMS sign-off documentation firstly with sub-contractor and then with client teams until satisfactory sign-off is achieved.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Able to read and understand product functions from technical diagrams, instruction manuals and design drawings.
- Able to demonstrate excellent communication, time management and organisation skills.
- In possession of a full, clean driving license and a current CSCS card, SMSTS or SSSTS.
- Experience of working with a commercial glazing contractor would be beneficial.
Please apply now with your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
PVC fabricators - Cumbernauld
Due to continued growth, CMS Window Systems are looking to recruit experienced Window and Door Fabricators for a number of permanent positions.
We are able to offer the right candidates:
- Very competitive pay rates – we have recently increased our pay rates to up to £11.00 per hour for dayshift and up to £14.50 per hour for nightshift with enhanced rates for overtime.
- Weekly production bonus – payable based on quality and production targets.
- Shift patterns covering 5 week days, 39 hours per week – dayshift and nightshift hours may be available with optional overtime at weekends.
- Travel Support – additional travel allowances and / or car share schemes will be considered for employees who live further afield.
- Great working environment – our main manufacturing facility is based at our site in Castlecary, Cumbernauld with onsite parking and café facilities.
- Job security – CMS has a very healthy order book for 2018 and ambitious growth plans over the next five years. We are investing in machinery and improving our operations for the benefit of customers and our employees.
You can find out more information on CMS and the great work we do by looking at our website.
Our ideal candidates will be experienced PVC / Window & Door Fabricators who are able to demonstrate the following skills and experience:
- Experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment in operations such as cutting, routing, assembling, general machining & fabrication, using hand & power tools.
- Able to follow procedures and instructions, especially those relating to safety and quality.
- A good attention to detail and a capability to check and measure work to ensure a high standard of quality.
- An ability to operate well using your own initiative and to contribute as part of a team.
- A positive attitude and enthusiasm towards achieving quality and productivity targets as well as developing your own skills.
If you meet the above criteria, please apply now - we look forward to hearing from you!
Please send your CV to: email@example.com