At CMS the health, safety and wellbeing of our employees, customers and suppliers is paramount. We are therefore following all current advice issued by the UK and Scottish Governments and continually adapting our response with regards to COVID-19 as this unprecedented situation unfolds.
Our Coronavirus Working Group meets daily to review measures and procedures currently in place at CMS, and to update these in response to the very latest direction from Government. By proactively managing the situation we are working hard to mitigate the risk this pandemic may pose to our stakeholders.
We have circulated Coronavirus information and FAQ packs to our staff, which we update and recirculate as necessary. These packs ensure our staff are equipped with all the relevant information, help and direction they require.
From today we will be:
- Postponing all unnecessary face-to-face meetings.
- Using telephone conferencing where possible for all other meetings.
- Cancelling non-essential work travel within the UK.
- Ensuring staff displaying any symptoms self-isolate for the periods currently advised by Government.
- Ensuring staff stay at home if any people they live with display any symptoms, for the periods currently advised by Government.
- Enabling staff to work from home if their situation allows it.
- Having our premises professionally disinfected (www.micro-shield.co.uk.)
Our office and sites remain open and are stocked with supplies of hand sanitiser, soap and tissues.
We have the ICT infrastructure in place to enable our people to work remotely should this become necessary. We intend to ensure that any disruption to our business will be minimal. Our usual contact telephone numbers and email addresses will remain in use.
Further updates to our business continuity response to Covid-19 will be provided as necessary.
If you have any concerns about a current or upcoming contract with CMS Window Systems please get in touch with your usual contact.