- Deaconess House student accommodation, Edinburgh
- Overview Aluminium windows and curtain walling for student accommodation building
- Client Mace Real Estate / The University of Edinburgh
- Architect Kalyvides Partnership
- Contractor Graham Construction
CMS was appointed to manufacture and install aluminium windows and curtain walling for a part renovation, part new build complex to provide apartments for around 300 students. The former Deaconess Hospital building has been transformed and three new build blocks constructed alongside all feature high performance fenestration.