- Scottish Crime Campus
- Overview Aluminium windows, doors and curtain walling for new high quality office complex
- Client Scottish Government
- Architect Gordon Murray & Alan Dunlop Architects / BMJ Architects
- Contractor Graham Construction (shell & core)
- Contractor Balfour Beatty (internals)
CMS manufactured and installed over 4000m2 of aluminium curtain walling for this £82m crime-fighting agencies complex. This consisted of 192 full height ladder bays, four large areas of glazing to the central atrium, specially designed louvres, high specification laminated spandrel panels and a large 3m diameter automatic revolving door – all with a bronze anodized finish, for zero maintenance and guaranteed visual appearance for the lifespan of the building.